Who would have thought that watermelon is so nutritious? Most people think that watermelon is just mostly water with no nutritional value. However, nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, watermelon has the most nutrition per calorie.
WHY WATERMELON IS SO GOOD FOR YOU
Besides tasting great, watermelon is an incredible source of Vitamin C. Additionally, watermelon is the richest source of L-citrulline. It’s loaded with fiber, antioxidants, potassium and vitamins A, B6. All these nutrients work together to strengthen the immune system and help with diabetes, asthma, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Watermelon kills bad bacteria and cleanses your kidneys of toxins
- Watermelon seeds can get rid of kidney stones. Just rrush up a tablespoon of watermelon seeds, add them to a cup and pour boiling water over them. Allot to steep and enjoy.
- Eating watermelon daily can reduce blood pressure and improve blood circulation do to a beneficial amino acid – L-citrulline
- Watermelon prevents heart disease. Since watermelons are high in vitamin C, they are able to prevent the hardening of the arteries
- Eating watermelon helps clear excess ammonia out of your liver, which aids in the detoxification of the body.
- Watermelon’s high water and fiber content which makes it effective for constipation.
- Watermelon protects against prostate cancer due to its high antioxidant content.
- Watermelons relieve pain and muscle soreness since they are high in potassium and magnesium. These two nutrients are vital for muscle recovery and pain relief.
Wheatgrass Shot Challenge (You Only Need 5 Days to Feel The Difference)
Benefits of drinking wheatgrass are incredible. Wheatgrass Improves Digestion, protects against cancer, increases Energy, Strength and Focus, Eliminates Toxins (like Heavy Metals), Stabilizes Blood Sugar Levels & Alkalinity, Helps Nearly Every Body System and more.